Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi everyone,
First of all I want to thank you for visiting me here, I have decided to create this blog to share my take in being beautiful from the inside out. I want to say that we all have what it takes to be a beautiful human being, a beautiful girl, teen or woman, it's all a matter of bringing out and highlighting the best of you and working on the not so great stuff to become a better person each day.
I'd like to start saying that I love Jesus with all of my heart and my goal is to mirror his character each day, though I have to admit it's VERY VERY HARD, and it is easier to beat myself about making mistakes in every area of my life however, I remember that He loves me anyway and there is nothing I can do that can make him love me any less. He is my savior, my everything and His love never fails.
Having said that, I know that having a loving and kind heart is the most important thing that will make someone a beautiful person regardless of how the exterior looks like. Have you ever seen a gorgeous looking woman and then after meeting her and knowing she's not a kind person, or is maybe too conceited start thinking that she was not that beautiful after all? I have and my point is, everything that's inside of your heart and spirit reflects on the outside. And how we feel we portray ourselves, that's why being confident is so important. This blog is my way to share with everyone how we can look our best by taking care of our body, spirit and soul. I hope you enjoy it!

Much love!
Jen :)

PS:

For makeup tutorials and product reviews check out my youtube channel:

And for cute and affordable accessories check out my lil sister's store:

1 comment:

  1. I agree wit you <3 just got done reading this just wana say ayy ur a beautiful person, but not just outside but inside

    ReplyDelete